Can I transfer my NMO Module B to an NMi Module B?

Yes, this is possible. But it is not immediately necessary. Module B certificates from NMO remain valid until the validity date of the certificate. Only if changes to the certificate are required, you need to transfer the certificate to NMi or another Approved Body

Does this include UKCA?

If you currently have an EU-TEC from NMO, NMi can transfer that to a TEC valid in the UK to cover UKCA. Additionally, we can transfer the certificate to an EU-TEC to cover the CE marking for the EU and Northern Ireland. In that case, you will get two certificates.