WELMEC 7.2 / MID SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
• Duration: 2 days
• Level: Intermediate/higher vocational education
• Language: English
• Maximum # of participants: 12
• Minimum # of participants: 6
• Investment: €795 per person, excluding VAT, including course documentation.
• Location: On-line via Microsoft Teams©.
Software is an increasingly important component in numerous measuring instruments and systems. WELMEC 7.2 provides the basis for software requirements. Are you a measuring instrument or system designer? During this focused two-days training course, you learn everything you need to know about interpreting and applying WELMEC guide 7.2.
Content “Welmec 7.2 / MID software requirements”
The course addresses the following subjects:
• The use of WELMEC 7.2
• Overall structure of the guide
• Selecting the relevant parts of the guide
• How to deal with a requirement block
Basic requirements for embedded software
• In a built-for-purpose measuring instrument(Type P)
• L: Long-term storage of measurement data
• T: Transmission of measurement data via communication networks
• S: Software separation
• D: Downloading statutorily relevant software
• I: Instrument-specific software requirements