TRAINING COURSE: SAFETY STANDARD IEC 62052-31 FOR ELECTRICITY METERS
- Start time: 2:00pm (Dutch time)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Level: Intermediate/higher vocational education
- Language: English
- Maximum # of participants: 24
- Minimum # of participants: 6
- Investment: €395 1st person, €295 each additional person, excluding VAT, including course documentation.
- Location: On-line via Microsoft Teams©.
In 2015, IEC TC 13 developed a new standard for electrical safety of electricity meters and load control equipment: IEC 62052-31: 2015. This standard became part of the 62052 /62053 series, which is applied worldwide to design electricity meters. This training provides insight into the why and how of the new safety standard and its impact on meter manufacturers.
Topics @ a Glance
- Safety standard IEC 62052-31
- Safety issues that can be caused by electricity meters
- Electricity meters insulation requirements
- Critical components
- Mechanical/thermal/fire protection assessment of a kWh meter
- Practical guidance on the safety testing
- Awareness of applicable tests for specific types of meters
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.