10 Mar Webinar: UKCA for Measuring Instruments
UKCA Marking for Measuring Instrument
Date: 24th May 2022
- Start time: 11am (Dutch time)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Language: English
- Investment: €95 per person, excluding VAT, including course documentation.
- Location: On-line via Microsoft Teams©.
The exit of the UK from the European Union initiated the introduction of new conformity requirements for many CE marked products. That means, if you sell or plan to sell products on the UK market, you must be able to demonstrate your products meet applicable UKCA (UK Conformity Assessment) requirements. For many products, the UK government now advises manufacturers ensure UKCA compliance by 1 January 2023.
The consequence of not having full control of product marking ― whether CE or UKCA ― can be costly, especially if there is an incident with the product or if the product fails a market surveillance by the responsible authority.
To help you navigate the new UKCA marking requirement, this NMi live, online classroom provides insight into all you need to know to bring and maintain your products to the UK market successfully.
- Changes in the UK legislation
- What has remained in the UK legislation
- Conformity assessment procedures: A2, B, D, F, etc.
- Normative documents and standards
- Responsibilities for Importers and Dealers
- Regulated instruments in the UK
- B+D in the UK
- Approved Verifiers