14 Mar Webinar: OIML TC-12 and IEC/CENELEC TC-13 meeting Updates
OIML TC-12 and IEC/CENELEC TC-13 Meeting Updates
Date: 15:30 (Dutch time), 22 June 2023
- Start time: 3:30pm (Dutch time)
- Duration: 30minutes
- Language: English
- Investment: Free
- Location: On-line via Microsoft Teams©.
Stay updated on kWh Meter Standards in Motion.
In June, NMi will host several important international meetings at our HQ in Delft, the Netherlands.
The first, the OIML TC 12 meeting, will address two major topics:
1. The revision of the R 46 for electricity meters, and
2. Further developments around the G 22 for EV Charging Systems.
NMi will also help organise several working groups and plenary meetings for IEC TC 13 and CENELEC TC 13. Relevant topics discussed in those sessions include:
- New developments in the Safety Standards,
- The new FprEN 50470-4 for DC meters, and
- The new harmonised standard for measuring systems for EVSE.
NMi Sr. Expert Henri Schouten will provide a webinar to help inform manufacturers and key stakeholders of the session outcomes affecting your business. You will be up-to-date within 30 minutes!
The webinar is free of charge. Please register here: https://tinyurl.com/2p9dt2bw
Once registered and confirmed, you will receive a Microsoft Teams link in a separate email.
We look forward to welcoming you at this informative webinar!